Thank you so much for this. I am going to try to make it work by myself and if I need more help on the website I will keep you up to work with you.
Thank you again for that, it helps a lot !
Have a good evening !
383 Topics 1.6k Posts
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it
Forgot your key, lost your files, need a previous Lay Theme or Addon version? Go to www.laykeymanager.com