Carousel: fit height to browser height
I have set a row in my layout to fit the browser height, now I want to add a Carousel that behaves like if it would have the style "background-size; cover" so the carousel content should cover the whole row (width&height). I wouldn't mind if the images are cropped a little, as long as they are still centered.
Is there any way to achieve this?
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
hey oliver this is not possible for now, but it is a feature I want to add to the carousel addon one day.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it