mouse over project titles frame?
I just got a short question. Is it possible to have a frame (for example 25px black) around the projects in the categories when mouseover occurs? With the same animation as the features image mouseover.
You mean you want a border around the project title on a mouseover? Sure, u need CSS for that.
Leanr about css for example here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Guide/CSS/Getting_started
You need to find out the right selector for the project title, for example with the chrome inspector.
Learn about borders here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Web/CSS/border
about hover(mouseover): https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/%3Ahover
and css transitions: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Guide/CSS/Using_CSS_transitions
You can enter your CSS in Lay Options -> Misc Options.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it