error message when i try to add new category
jasonnocito last edited by
am now building the site and something buggy keeps happening in category's,
every time i try and add a new category i get a error message like this. [http://www.jasonnocitostudio.com/wp-admin/edit-tags.php?action=edit&taxonomy=category&tag_ID=0&post_type=post&message=3](link url)
then when i go back to categorys page and refresh the category shows up.seems weird it wont just add category without error.
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
I cannot see the error message because your link leads to your wordpress admin panel which I cannot access.
Could you please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to this topic for reference and your wordpress admin panel login data?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it