after activating "Tablet" settings to textformats, project titles in thumbnails don’t display properly anymore
dear armin, after I have added "Tablet" settings to textformats, project titles in thumbnails don’t display properly anymore: for example, when I have chosen the same format as my regular texts called "default" the project title has been rendered way smaller, than the same format outside the thumbnails element.
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
Hey daniel, can you send me a link to your website where this happens?
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it