Shortcode not working with Maps plugin
sampittman last edited by
I'm trying to use the shortcode [wpgmza id="1"] which is associated with the WP Google Map plugin, but unfortunately nothing is displaying in the browser.
Please could you advise the best way forward.
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
I've just tested the plugin and it works for me. Do you add the shortcode with "+more" -> "+shortcode"?
Can you try to delete the shortcode element, add it again and save your page? When you edit your map in the wordpress admin panel, can you see it there? Cause you know you need to enter a google maps api key to make that plugin work at all.
Can you send me the link of the website where this isn't working?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it