Image bleed left/right/both
Any plans on implementing the possibility of images close to either or both edges bleeding off the grid to the browser edge? Not offset X, but rather remaining aligned in the grid, but stick out either left, right or both (if full width). Perhaps drag a corner off the edge to snap to browser edge?
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
hey 23rd! Yes, this is planned! For now I guess you'd need to set frame left and right to 0 to do this :/.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it