Sticky footer not working properly on Safari
I am using a footer in my about page, where the text isn't long enough to make it scroll on a desktop screen, but the footer doesn't stick at the bottom in Safari, it needs to be scrolled to visualize it. It works perfectly in Chrome.
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
oh ok, writing it down, will fix it one day!
It suddenly started working well. :confused:
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it