Can't use .slug selector anymore after update
After updating to the latest Lay-theme i can't target a certain page anymore with using the .slug-[name] as a selector.
Only when a refresh (apple+R) is done elements that should be hidden are hidden.
Checking the code, the body-class doesn't change with switching from page to page anymore. Only the data-id is...
Is there a way to make use of it again?
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
hey what is your website address? for me it still works.
Currently it's not online yet and on a personal server...
So this means you can't help me for know(?)
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it