Images appear blurry
jr-duennweller last edited by jr-duennweller
two images on my website that run over the full with of the page appear to be blurry and pixelated – I attached a screenshot. If I minimize the page to a certain degree they become sharp and stay sharp after that. The images are large enough, so it shouldn´t be a matter of the files.
Could anyone help?
This is my site: www.jr-duennweller.de
Thanks a lot in advance!
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
Hey, oh yea I see the problem. will try to fix it soon!
thanks, that would be great. Can´t find the problem.. looking forward to hear from you!
Hi, I just found out that if I use custom aspect ratio I can avoid the effect and the images appear sharp. But this creates a great amount of white space above and below the images. So any other solution would be great!
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by arminunruh
Can you please update the carousel to 1.2.4 and see if it works well now? Thx
Yes!! Thanks so much for your help!! And thanks for the great work you did on Lay Theme :-)
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it