Hi, I'm trying to use the Yoast SEO plugin with Lay theme, but the plugin doesn't recognise text on my project posts. I've tried adding another plugin which enables Yoast to read advanced custom fields but this hasn't helped.
Is there any solution to getting Yoast to read my text boxes? Any classes that the lay theme grid uses which I could try implementing into one of the plugins code?
uhm update to the latest version of lay theme
go to "lay options" or "plugins" and read the notification about yoast plugin compatibility
but i think thats unrelated
yoast cannot read the texts inside the gridder, so it might say "contains 0 words"
however, this is just not true, and just because yoast cannot read the texts inside the gridder, doesnt mean google can't. on your website, in the end, the text is just regular HTML so google does read your texts.
please don't take yoast seriously here in that regard
it just not compatible with the gridder in this ways
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it