Just a question, not for now of course but for the future, do you think it will be possible to place two elements one below the other in the same row? I know there is offset option, but it's not the best way to compose a specific template. The goal is to get a layout like the attached image. (I know it's a lot of work...)
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it