Front page not displaying
12b last edited by
We are currently trying to make our front page live. Previously we have a gif as our 'index.html' that works as a holding page on our FTP.
I made our page '12b.co.uk/home' the 'Front Page' by editing the reading settings using theme 'Twothousand Seventeen' however once I did that nothing was showing up on '12b.co.uk' even though it had been set as the front page.
Hoping you might have some advice – we have tried editing the 'index.html' in our FTP to 'index_.html' (and therefore unreadable) however it was still not working. We have resorted to keeping the holding page live at the moment.
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
Hey, you sent me an email about this.
Here is what I answered:
Can you set the frontpage setting to the normal setting by momentarily switching back to the "twenty seventeen" theme?
Then set the frontpage like this: http://laytheme.com/documentation.html#frontpage
Hope this works!"
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it