cannot include images
Unfortunatly I can not place images in my postings. I can press the +image - button, but than, the window is empty.
Any ideas, what I could do?
Hey Armin im trying to help Kathi with this.
Some more Info:
Wordpress is the latest version, lay is the latest version. Uploader shows when using another theme. Tried deleting and re-installing lay, then updating to current version, still nothing. Im out of ideas :)
Hey Armin ok we fixed this: The bug was caused by Jetpack plugin, not sure why. We deactivated it and now all is fine!
Uhh, ok now there is another problem: the box to set a project thumbnail on the right is missing :/
Plugins are alle deactivated, not sure what causes this. I think we need your help again :)
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
aha, so on the top right click "ansicht anpassen". up there there should be a list of boxes that you can show/hide. There should be a box like "featured image".
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it