Lay Theme 1.06 version doesn´t work
i know it´s kind of an unnecessary question considering the version i´m asking for, but it´s the only one i got. So recently i just found the lay theme version 1.06 on my laptop and tried to install it. but it´s not really working out. After activating this theme my website was showing me an install error. Does anyone have an idea how i could handle this problem?
this is the text when you open the website : Fatal error: Cannot redeclare create_initial_rest_routes() (previously declared in /home4/gogator/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api.php:183) in /home4/gogator/public_html/wp-content/themes/Archiv-2/assets/inc/rest-api/plugin.php on line 221
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
hello please read above "If your website gets a fatal error and doesn't work at all, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This happens because you use an old version of lay theme that is not update-able."
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it