HTML5 Videos aren't playable on Firefox
I think after I installed the carousel update I can not play html5 videos on firefox (though sometimes some videos work sometimes). On Internet Explorer it works. Before that update or maybe it was the last Laytheme update everything worked fine.
Do you have an idea?
A link on my page with videos (below):
hey thanks for the bugreport! i will look into this further and fix it soon.
after the Update it still seems not working. It is strange, videos that I uploaded in the past still work on firefox (http://www.schroeder-andreas.com/theatre-des-petites-perceptiones/), but the others not.
Dont have a clue.
hey wow123, I haven't fixed this yet! :/ Will work on this soon
I'm having the same problem. My videos aren't playing on Firefox either.
Also you cannot stop the videos on Safari.
Any idea of how to fix this
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
which version of OS and browser do you use?
We will have a look.
All the best!
This post is deleted!
I have looked at the problem and for me the videos are working on this site on firefox 58.0.1 :
Please let me know which firefox version you use, thanks!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it