Custom Phone Layout
I have set a slightly different layout for my website for phone, but have been facing some little issues that I am hoping to get some help with:
-On desktop, when I resize the browser, when it reaches the breakpoint it looses all the formating/css (I am attaching an image). The same thing is happening on mobile devices when rotating the device from horizontal to vertical or vice versa.
-another thing is that I have set different values for the row gutters on the gridder, but when previewing on browsers those values seem to be ignored.
Any ideas what i could be doing wrong?
Thanks so much for your time!
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
Hey Maria, can you please post the link of where you see the problem?
sorry, forgot to post a link, it's: www.mariaamaro.com
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by arminunruh
Hey Maria, can you send me your /wp-admin/ login data to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to this topic for reference? I couldn't reproduce the issue on my laytheme, so I would like to take a closer look and do some tests to find out what is going wrong on your website.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it