Navigation between projects
I set up a footer to navigate through projects. The footer contains text (next/previous) that is linked to next or previous project (its a default option). When you click e.g. "next" the page fades out and disappears for a moment and then the next project fades in. The opacitiy changes during this transition, which makes the whole thing look very slow. Is there a way to just jump to the next project, without any opacitiy (transparency) “effect”? Or something like a slider?
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
you can disable the transition.
Go to "lay options" and then set "Transition duration when navigating" to 0.
There is no sliding option for when you go to the next project :/
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it