when I "set row image background" with "use browser height for row height" the image doesnt show as full backround image, it just appears half browser. Please, take a look at the attachment.!
Am I doing something wrong?
![0_1489171515784_Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 19.44.33.png](Uploading 100%)
hey can u re-upload the image? i cannot see it
you can see what I mean in here: http://tiku-site.com/wordpress/myanmar/
Hey I tried it out and for me it works.
Can you update your lay theme? I'm pretty sure that will solve it.
@arminunruh Hey! I updated the theme and pluguins and still it doesnt work..it just does half page.
Ah, Ok taking a closer look.
Can you try to update again to 2.1.3?
Also you will need to set your rowgutter to 0.
@arminunruh aha! now it works! Thanks man! :)
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it