.Woff files greyed out when trying to upload
hi! for some reason I can not upload the fonts via "webfonts" They appear in grey and they are already .woff files.
can I upload them via ftp? or is there another way to make it work?
Any solution for this?
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
Can you try with chrome or safari to drag and drop the .woff file into the media library?
If you get an error "file type not allowed" install the plugin "Disable Real MIME Check"
comedowntous last edited by comedowntous
You must drag + drop from the location folder to wordpress instead of using the upload button. Then you will be able to complete the upload.
Hope this helps!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it