Unable to edit the Carousel Addon settings
Hi Armin !
I would like to edit and hide the numbers in the Carousel Addon. When I uncheck the settings it still show up on the website.
(it says "select a right value between 0 to 1" when I click on save which isn't useful for that problem)
I just bought the license today (I had the free version before) and I replace the old Carousel Addon with the new file and register the license number, I guess it could be related ?
Thanks for your help and your patience :)
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
Hm maybe there is a hidden input that has a "bad" value. See when you activate "show captions", "show numbers" or "show circles", then there are number fields shown and hidden. Maybe there is some invalid value in one of those fields? Maybe a negative value somewhere?
Can you send me a screenshot of "it says "select a right value between 0 to 1" "?
Also when I try to activate or desactivate it always show up this message. I also tried to change the numbers…
Rectification: it says "choose a right value. The two right values the closest are 0 and 1"
I found the mistake! Thanks for your help! Yes it was a false value hidden in Caption.
All the Best,
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it