Html5 Video is not playing on Chrome in carousel
I have some problems with a video I uploaded in a carousel slideshow; it doesn't work on Chrome (just a blank space appears), but it works on Safari.
The funny thing is that I've uploaded the same video before of 22MB and it worked. Then I changed it with a lighter version of 4MB and stopped working.
Do you know how this could be fixed?
Thank you very much in advance.
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
I think it probably has to do with the way the video is formatted. Can you try and use the free program handbrake? https://handbrake.fr/
With this program you can convert videos. Can you try and use your original video and convert it to a mp4 and then use that?
Thank you very much!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it