Add Lay.zip to wordpress Bug
thibaultbaralon last edited by
When i follow the steps for the installation on wordpress, in appearance - theme - add new, when i select the file that i received by mail when you buy the addon, during the opening of the zip, wordpress tells me that the file couldn't be open because of the style.css stylesheet missing ..
I really don't know what to do and i really don't know if someone already had this problem ..
I'm using dreamhost and my addon is caroussel, i'm on mac and wordpress is installed correctly.
If anyone have a solution .. You can be sure that you're going to have all my attention.
Thanks in advance.
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
I assume you have LayTheme installed already.
To add an addon you need to install it via the Plugins page and not the Theme page.
Is that what you did?
Looking forward to hear from you!
All the best!
emgeoffice last edited by
This post is deleted!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it