Autoplay persists on Carousel
Hi @arminunruh !
The autoplay feature for an HTML5 video I have uploaded to the Carousel keeps active even though I've unchecked the box. Any idea on how to solve it? Thank you!
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
I see your problem.
This is a misunderstanding. The Autoplay you checked is for the Carousel slider in general. That makes the Carousel turn automatically. It has nothing to do with the starting of the video.
The video starts always automatically.
Until now there is no option to control the video when it is in a Carousel slider.
But we will work on that in the future.
Have a good day!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it