Extra info suddenly added in links
dani last edited by dani
All of the sudden this info (data-type="page" data-id="228" data-title="Accordéon – Solo") is added into the code when creating links. I reset the permalinks, but that didn't do anything.
When I remove the data info the link works but the whole page refreshes (unlike before when the code didn't include this info). If I leave it as it it works fine but I'm wondering why this suddenly is happening.
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
I tested to insert links and I do not have the problem like you have.
Is the link still clickable?
If yes, I would not mind too much.
But if it influences the usage of your website we need to look deeper into this problem.
Can you still send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the problem again?
All the best!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it