Using project thumbnail grid as main nav
dani last edited by dani
I'm using the project thumbnail grid as the main nav:
- Each time a new page loads the rest of the page contents are jerked down into place when the thumbnail grid loads (last).
Is there a script I could add to make it load first?
- Ideally, could the thumbnail grid stay on the page as does the normal navigation.
A half-solution to this is to fix the thumbnail grid, but I can't seem to change the z-index so the content goes under, even with z-index:100000000000 !important;
see here: http://cepetitmonde.com/a-propos-de
Is there a way to correct this?
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
The website looks super sweet.
But I am not sure if it si the best solution to use gridder as a navigation.
On resizing the page you get those weird looking things:
Also you are right. It is a bit tricky to have the content going under the "navigation".
I would strongly recommend to write the navigation in the custom HTML and CSS area.
Then you can also make it sticky with adding
position: fixed;to it.
Let me know if you have further questions!
All the best!
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it