issues with linking to an anchor tag
extra-vitamins last edited by
I've created a long scrolling website and I'd like to create links that take you to a certain part of the page so that I can reference specific projects in an external document. I've added some ids to specific images on the page but when I try to create a link to the anchor it's not working.
This is my website - www.extra-vitamins.com
Some of the ids I made are tennis, extra, and glyph
This is the type of link I'm trying to make -
But it always just brings me to the top of the page, not the specific image/project.
Thanks for your time!
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
Hi Extra Vitamins!
I tried to add the anchor link directly to the home url:
And it works.
You need to figure out how to add the link directly to the home url. Then it should be fine :-)
All the best!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it