I've created a long scrolling website and I'd like to create links that take you to a certain part of the page so that I can reference specific projects in an external document. I've added some ids to specific images on the page but when I try to create a link to the anchor it's not working.
This is my website - www.extra-vitamins.com
Some of the ids I made are tennis, extra, and glyph
This is the type of link I'm trying to make -
But it always just brings me to the top of the page, not the specific image/project.
Thanks for your time!
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- Does the problem happen on Chrome, Firefox, Safari or iPhone or Android?
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it