I try again.
I have this problem which I can't really understand. When I try to place an image or a video as a background in a post or project page (set row image/video background) and the media library window pops up, I can't see any content.
I checked the media library and all the files are there.
I have the last version of lay theme.
Can you please help me?
Sorry! It seems like I missed answering your question from two weeks before. It kind of got lost in between all the questions I am answering all the time.
Best is you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you include your login and password, we will look into the system to find the problem.
Sorry about the inconvenience.
It can also be connected to your server settings. You never completely know until you check.
All the best!
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it