URGENT: Problem with media library
I try again.
I have this problem which I can't really understand. When I try to place an image or a video as a background in a post or project page (set row image/video background) and the media library window pops up, I can't see any content.
I checked the media library and all the files are there.
I have the last version of lay theme.
Can you please help me?
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
Sorry! It seems like I missed answering your question from two weeks before. It kind of got lost in between all the questions I am answering all the time.
Best is you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you include your login and password, we will look into the system to find the problem.
Sorry about the inconvenience.
It can also be connected to your server settings. You never completely know until you check.
All the best!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it