Suggestion: create a <noscript> notification for when JS is disabled. Something along the lines of:
Would be especially useful when you have an INTRO image set up, which visually blocks everything else on the page.
Tried adding it in the Custom CSS & HTML section, right after the <body> tag, but the cover image kept overlapping on top.
Am I missing something?
But to add this notification is a good idea!
We will add this in the future!
Thank you Bro!
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it