Data loss - Upgrade from free to paid version
last year I installed the free version of lay theme. Today I updated wordpress. Now all I get is a white screen. When I activate an other theme than lay theme, the projects show up as "posts" but the descriptions and images that should be inside are all gone.
My question now, does all that stuff show up again when I upgrade to the paid version?
Thanks in advance!
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
Best is if you write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your username, password and a link to this conversation.
We will then have a closer into it!
All the best!
thanks for your reply. I now bought a license, but it´s unfortunately still not working. I sent you a mail some days ago, please check it out.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it