Fatal error on my website http://ilabianchi.com
my website http://ilabianchi.com got a fatal error and shows this when I try to connect - Fatal error: Cannot redeclare create_initial_rest_routes() (previously declared in /homepages/39/d580142565/htdocs/wp-includes/rest-api.php:183) in /homepages/39/d580142565/htdocs/wp-content/themes/lay/assets/inc/rest-api/plugin.php on line 221
I sent en email to firstname.lastname@example.org but I haven't got any answer yet.
I hope this could help.
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
I can display your website without any problems.
This sounds like a problem from your server or access rights.
Can you resend an email? It probably got lost because we receive many emails and requests.
Please forgive us :-)
Best is if you write an email to email@example.com and include your username, password and a link to this conversation.
All the best!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it