Phone layouts not working
dani last edited by dani
I haven't been able to create a phone layout on a couple pages. Sometimes it takes 30 seconds or so to load it, but in this case nothing happens at all.
Here is the page: http://fannyvicens.com/accordeon-solo/
Here is the screen capture:
None of the phone layouts work except 'empty layout'. There is no error message, just doesn't go anywhere.
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
I assume you already tried a
everything like Copying the same layout or even start with an empty layout.
Best is if you write a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your username, password and a link to this conversation. We will then have a quick look and check if it is a bug.
All the best!
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
<p><a class="socicon-youtube" href="https://youtu.be/bqXgUIdXXaI" target=""
_blank”\ "> </a></p>
You had a lot of links that were using the ” sign instead of the " sign in their html code. This invalidated the json. I fixed that on that page so now you should be able to create phone layouts for that page.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it