I'm considering using laytheme to replace my ageing indexhibit website. Laytheme ticks most of my boxes, but I can't find something in the documentation about how laytheme handles Retina displays.
Does anyone know if this works 'out of the box', or if not, what extra steps you need to take?
Images are getting always loaded with the best fitting resolution and size.
Retina displays are supported without a problem.
I don't know about the current indexhibit. But I am not sure if they load images according to the window size and resolution of the screen.
All the best!
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it