can't upload video
Hello! I was wondering if anyone knows why I'm not able to insert a vimeo link within my project space. There is no warning that the link is typed wrong, it's just that it doesn't allow me to press the "ok" button and a "not allowed" sign appears beside my mouse cursor on hover as well. I've attached a screenshot for your reference (although I'm unable to show what my mouse cursor looks like when I hover over the "ok" button)! Thank you!!
Hey! Hm I just tested it with your url and it worked for me. Whats the browser and browser version you are using?
@arminunruh I'm using Safari 7.1 on Mac OS X (Mavericks)!
@arminunruh okay I managed to upload it in the end when I used google chrome! Thanks for replying!
:( for me it works in safari 7.1 on mavericks
Hey, can you try with the latest version of lay theme if adding vimeo videos works now in safari?
argh ok :( hmmmm
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it