Front page content won't show with Menu and Site Title active.
When I unhide either the Menu or Site Title (for desktop) the Front Page content disappears. The Front Page content, which is set to show a category, will only show when I hide both the Menu and Site Title.
Browser: Chrome Version 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit)
Can you post a link to your website that we can check what is the problem?
This post is deleted!
What happens when you deactivate the custom CSS and HTML code?
Maybe some things are cancelling each other out.
Let me know!
All the best!
Yes the custom CSS/HTML code seems to conflict with the rest.
Thank you for the suggestion, I'll make the proper adjustments.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it