Lost Database, Can't access to activate/deactivate Serial Key
I was following the moving site instructions and I lost my WordPress database on DreamHost.
It made me create a new Wordpress account and now I cannot access the old one to deactivate/activate my LayTheme account.
I had it working on my site, but none of my media were appearing. I was receiving a jstor message. I tried to remove some of the old database files so that my imported ones would appear and now it has all reset and created a new WordPress on my site.
Does anyone have some advice, please? I still have a backup of my local site .sql because I never got to edit it on the live server.
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
if you still have the backup.
Can you try to use this to restore the page?
I can recommend also the plugin Updraft to download and upload Wordpress pages. Always does a good job.
If it is about the serial key, we can deactivate it if you wish and you activate it again.
All the best!
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it