is there any chance at all in the near future You may consider introducing to the laytheme the REM unit not just as a type-size unit, but more like a general unit used to size and scale also page elements and paddings/ margins etc .. so that everything can be proportional and reference back to the same value established at the root level of the site? how great would that be? I hope I am not the only one who would love to see this happening ........ I'd love to be able to assign paddings and margins equal to the height of a line-height or two without using px (non-scalable)
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
This is indeed a good idea and we will keep it in mind!
Until then you can use VW and VH to have a scalable unit.
All the best and many thanks!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it