Image in Safari
this time it’s a problem with Safari and an image: in some Safari versions the image isn’t shown in the right position and sticks to the upper browser edge (see screenshot 1). I don’t have the problem in Firefox and Chrome. The image is aligned to horizontal center, with y-offset of -11% (see screenshot 2).
Is this a Safari problem or is it possible to fix this in Laytheme? TiA.
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
Every Browser interprets things a bit differently.
What happens when you deactivate your custom CSS and HTML?
All the best!
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it