Text appears weird/overlaps on top images (13inch & 21 inch screen)
You can see by the attachments about the isisue I'm having.
I was developing my website so far on 21 inch screen, and I took a 13 inch laptop to see how it feels on a smaller screen. Everything was fine, but on few projects/pages the text behaves strange.
Can you please tell me if this is a normal occurrence/how can I fix it?
Can you post a link to your website?
Here it is.
I'm still experiencing this issue on smaller screens such as 15 or 13 inch.
I assume you use the Gridder in the most simplest way.
An extra row for each row and no offset things to move images and texts up and down?
Let me know!
I've made small modifications with offset in order to put text underneath the images. There isn't any other way to put text underneath image, you have to open a new row and use offset to put it up.
Is there any solution to this issue?
Yes, this might cause the trouble.
You can use captions.
I hope that works with your page!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it