Title < br > break still visible in tab and Google results
I realized that the break < br > in title is still visible in the browser tab. Also in Google search results. Why is that?
Is there any chance to get in invisible?
see it here: http://www.daniel-hyngar.de/
I have the feeling that you included the <br> yourself to make a break in the title.
For a second row in the title you can use this here:
All the best!
thanks for your reply! Yes, that's right. I included it by myself as suggested in the "Customize" Menu. I was wondering why it is visible now. For some time it was displayed correctly without the tag …
so, how can I get rid of the < br > tag in the title?
Ah, I understood you solved the issue.
I would try to install the plugin YOAST. There you can define separately what will show up in Google.
Let me know if that worked well!
Sorry, my bad. It was indeed a little bit confusing.
Thanks for your advice! It seems the issue had something to do with my YOAST plugin. I reset it to the default settings. Now it's all fine again.
Perfect! Happy to hear!
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it