"Add font" button is missing
nikolaidobreff last edited by
I've uploaded a webfont (Montserrat) via the "link" option. It's neither showing up in my text-format options nor do I have the chance to upload another font because the "Add font" button is now missing on my webfont-page. Any ideas?
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
Do you have the newest version of Laytheme installed?
Which Plugins do you use?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it