Can not add or remove links in text & full screen slider not working after the latest update!
The problem with the full screen slider appeared after the last plugin updates a few days back.
If the full screen slider is activated the site only shows the upper part of the page and it is not possible to scroll down or up.
The problem of not being able to add or remove any links in texts in projects or categories appeared after the last theme update. No window opens when clicking on the buttons. Also nothing happens when I try to remove one of the links through the button.
It would be great if this gets fixed as soon as possible as I can't add anything to the website. Due to the structure I'm using for navigating the site mainly trough categories.
Thanks a lot in advance!
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
You you post a link to the website that we can see what is the problem?
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it