licence key doesn't work
I bought a Lay Theme Single License a few weeks ago and I just wanted to get started but my license key doesn't work.
Wordpress doesn't even register it or say it's incorrect. Can you please help me out?
Thanks in advance!
lionelbonnaz last edited by
Have you made the update ?
Yeah I literally updated everything I could!
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
please apologise the delay!
Armin will check the license now!
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
I have checked your key and it seems to not have been activated yet. It could be that your webhosts' mod_security settings prevent the connection to my license key server. That's my guess. You could ask your webhost to disable mod_security for you and then try again or you can leave it the way it is. Lay Theme works fine even when you can't activate the key.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it