Videos not to loop when autoplay
maximilianm last edited by
I have some videos in my carousel slider and autoplay for videos activated (at Fullscreen slider addon). But I don't want the videos to be looped - they should only play once and then stop with the last frame.
Is that somehow possible? Change in js somewhere?
Thanks for any help!
+1 for this.
@mariusjopen is this possible? When I look at the site code, these autoplay videos inside carousels have a .loop class added, even when I don’t activate loop when adding them. Doesn't happen when placing videos as standalone.
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
ok. I will check with Armin about that.
You could try to get rid of the loop class with jQuery as a quick and dirty fix for now.
arminunruh Global Moderator last edited by
Hey thanks for the heads up, will fix this.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it