Got a client requirement to trigger the carousel with the traditional right and left "arrow" buttons found on most sliders. I tried to persuade him against it in favour of the cursor arrow nav but he is not keen.
Is there any way to add a < and > buttons to trigger the slider? Maybe via jQuery? Are there events I can hook into?
No there's no such feature, but I can code that for a later release.
That would be ace. Thanks dude.
Hey! The carousel update that came out some days ago now has an option "show arrow buttons"!
Hi Armin, would it be also possible to also make this available for the Fullscreen Slider?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it