Custom HTML on project page not rendered?
I'm trying to add custom html within the grid at the bottom of a project page.
It however is not visibly rendered. If I inspect the code it looks like this:
<div class="row one-col-row"> <div class="row-inner"> <div class="column-wrap"> <div class="col push-3 span-6 align-bottom" id data-type="html"> <div> <!-- My custom code --> <div class="someTest"> Some text goes here </div> <!-- My custom code END --> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div>
I would expect to at least see the text, but nothing shows up. When I set a custom CSS to render a line around the class it shows up with 0 pixels.
Any hints what is causing this?
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
try to put the code in a textbox and put the textbox in plain-html mode:
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it