Links not working
I'm having some issues with the links in my website. They work well in Safari whilst logged into Wordpress but on other machines they don't work. I had the issue but it went away for a few days but they're no longer working again.
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
Best is if you write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your username, password and a link to this conversation.
This post is deleted!
I changed the address from https to http, this fixed the main links but the project links stopped working. I've emailed Armin so hopefully he'll be able to fix it.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it