Is it possible to create a navigation like in the picture?
The logo should be in the middle and the navigation to the left and right of the logo.
If so, how can I do this best? The logo should, by the way, be "sticky" when scrolling.
Nobody have an idea?
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
it is not really possible to split the navigation.
At least not to have everything fully automatic when you add a new page to the menu.
You can address each navigation point by the ID and then move them around with position fixed or absolute.
This is a little bit of a dirty trick and you might need to adjust it on the mobile version etc.
I hope I could help!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it