microsoft edge – no pictures shown fullscreen slider
we are building a homepage with lay theme right now.
so far everything was fine but now there is a problem with microsoft edge.
it does not show any pictures using the fullscreen slider in microsoft edge.
It works fine on opera, safari, chrome, firefox
lay theme version: 2.1.6
fullscreen version: 1.3.9
we really need to get this fixed ... can you help us out?
i was wrong ...
the function "set row background image" is the problem!
it does not work in microsoft edge.
Looks like a bug.
We will look into that soon!
Best is if you write an email to email@example.com and include your username, password and a link to this conversation.
thanx for your reply.
i´ll write armin.
all the best,
Armin released an update today which should fix the bug.
All the best!
Stas_ last edited by
@mariusjopen Hi Marius! After that update I have a problem with a Cover (just in mobile version). It's not looks full screen in mobile anymore. Thanks a lot!
can you go into the project and check if the row height is still set to browser height?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it