Holding page whilst building site?
CallumGreen last edited by
New to using Lay Theme, and I've a quick question.
Whilst I build my website, can I put up a holding page displaying a simple logo and email address?
mariusjopen Global Moderator last edited by
Best is you develop the website offline on your computer and uplaod it when it is done.
Until then you make a simple index.html with the logo and upload it onto your webhost.
Otherwise you need to create a front page in Laytheme and put some info on. But that will maybe disturb you from building the rest of the site.
I hope I could help!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Try this to fix issues before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it